Grants and Programs
The Foundation administers a number of distinct grant programs, each with its own purpose and application process. The Hudson River Fund supports scientific research by leading scholars and students. The Foundation's Small Grants Program funds local public access, education, and stewardship activities. Funds made available through the NY-NJ Harbor & Estuary Program support a range of restoration, public access and stewardship and citizen science activities. See each specific program for details.
Hudson River Foundation
– Hudson River Ecosystem Monitoring Program (HREMP)
– Hudson River Fund Research Grants
– Champlain Hudson Environmental Trust (CHET)
– Mark B. Bain Doctoral Fellowship
– Tibor T. Polgar Undergraduate Fellowship
NY-NJ Harbor & Estuary Program
– City of Water Day
For more information about CWD 2023 visit Cityofwaterday.orgThere are currently no open grants for City of Water Day.